Dreamor Ranch in San Juan Bautista, California - Where All Your Dreams Come True!

♥So very thankful to find Dreamor Ranch in my neck of the woods--having wanted a horse since I was three, this truly is a dream come true. The most wonderful thing about this Rescue Ranch are the precious rescued animals--some are available for adoption, some can be ridden, some are in a very delightful and well deserved Sanctuary. Just being around the horses is very relaxing and healing- riding their horse named Beautiful is so calming- it feels like Horse lead meditation!
 Click Here for More on the Ranch ♥  Even after Fifty Dreams do come true-- emerging from darkness, reinventing myself and my dreams-- hard, but worth it- as life is a gift denied to many...and I will use mine for good until the end♥





No comments:

Post a Comment