Trapeze Party 49th Birthday at Oakland's Trapeze Arts with Wendy Kolar Mullen

....Soaring Through the Air with the Greatest of Ease...it's the Woman on the Flying Trapeze! Truly Amazing- Obviously I was a bit clumsy getting my legs up--this was my first time and I would recommend it to anyone!
Wendy Kolar Mullen Trapeze Birthday Party! 49 years!
Higher Up than you think it would be!
Wendy Kolar Mullen Trapeze Birthday Party! 49 years
Small Talk so I don't have to Launch :)

Wendy Kolar Mullen Trapeze Birthday Party! 49 years
Grabbing the bar is difficult--need to work my arms out!

Wendy Kolar Mullen Trapeze Birthday Party! 49 years
One of the scariest bits...as you are being held back by your harness

Wendy Kolar Mullen Trapeze Birthday Party! 49 years
Once launched you have to remembe the routine!