Wing Walking With Mason Wing Walking Air Show Acrobatics!

Wendy Kolar Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
Top of the World!
I finally fulfilled my Dream to go Wing Walking!  Well, it was much more than getting out on the wings of the plane and standing in place---the Hammer Heads, Rolls and Loops took it to an entirely different Air Show Quality Level! My Husband volunteered to go with me---so much more fun, as he 'Barnstormed' the Filmore Train while on top of the wing! We both had flight suits--although, the wind was determined to rip our clothes off--it was more wind than anticipated by myself, anyway. It was a fantastic experience, definitely would say add it to your bucket list, Mason Wing Walking Academy , run by Mike and Marilyn- well, I can't say enough about their kindness and thorough training before we left the ground. They are the ONLY Wing Walking School in the WORLD, I feel so fortunate...anyway, here are a few pics, I think in most of them, we are upside down!  Click Here for Link to the YouTube Video
Wendy Kolar Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
Coming out of a Loop

Wendy Kolar Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
Half Way Upside Down or Right Side Up?


Wendy Kolar Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
"Wing Walking" 

Wendy Kolar Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
Getting Ready to Roll!

Wendy Kolar Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
Just Chillin

Wendy Kolar Mullen Women with Spirit over 50! Wing Walker
Whew!


Patrick Wendy Mullen Wing Walking Mason Wing Walking
Patrick the BarnStormer!